Rabu, 06 Juni 2018

I. THE PAST TENSE


Khiara Daperja Hasan (1C114768) 4KA30
I. The Past Tense
A.  Simple Present Tense  : S + V2 + O
1.      Did Ms. Yuli come to the party last month?
2.      The shop closed at 10 p.m yesterday night.
3.      The shop didn't close at 10 p.m yesterday night.
4.      Did the shop close at 10 p.m yesterday night?
5.      Nuri cooked a pan of soup two days ago.
6.      Nuri didn't cook a pan of soup two days ago.
7.      Did Nuri cook a pan of soup two days ago?
8.      We visited Bandung Zoo three years ago.
9.      We didn't visit Bandung Zoo three years ago.
10.  The plane landed at the airport two hours ago.

B.     Past Continous Tense : S + was/were + verb-ing + O
  1. I was sleeping when you left me alone yesterday.
  2. I was sleeping when the car crashed my home last night.
  3. Judika and Aliya were singing together in a TV show at 9 o’clock last night.
  4. The rain was pouring heavy when I arrived at home this morning.
  5. That building was being built last year when I passed last year, but now it’s already broken down
  6. Ahmad Fathonah was caught by KPK when he was sleeping with a young girl in a hotel several weeks ago.
  7. I was here waiting for you all day yesterday.
  8. This house were mine, but I sold it last year.
  9. I was not working at that factory in 2011.
  10. I was not as famous as right now.
C.  Past Perfect Tense : S + had + V3 + O

1.      I had booked the hotel before we were there yesterday
2.      I refused to go to KFC yesterday because I wasn’t hungry. I had just eaten
3.      Had you ever been to Bali before you went there last year
4.      I had registered as a member of belajar-english.com last year before you suggested yesterday
5.      Mr. John had already scrub the wall before he painted it yesterday
6.      It had been long time after we met at Jogja several years ago.
7.      Why did you left me without telling me after I had accompany you for 3 hours at boulevard
8.      My grandmother had been burried before I could see her for the last time
9.      I had copied all documents before you burned them last week.
10.  BTS had been disappeared from entertainment since 10 years ago

D.    Past Perfect Continous Tense : S + had been + verb-ing + O
1.      Mr. Gunawan had been living in Bandar Lampung about five years.
2.      The mechanics had not been repairing those cars since two hours ago.
3.      She had been living in Bandung about three month
4.      The police had been jailing the criminals for five years
5.      He had been punishing by his parents for a month
6.      He had been playing Football since 4 o'clock
7.      We had been working here for three years
8.      They had been repairing those computers since a hour ago.
9.      They had not been repairing those computers since a hour ago.
10.  She had been bringing many books so she felt heavy yesterday.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar