Khiara Daperja Hasan (1C114768) 4KA30
II. The Present Tense
A.
Simple Present Tense : S + V1 + O
1.
They go
to the beach on weekend.
2.
They
enjoy the sunset.
3.
We like
to make a big sand castle.
4.
I
read one book every month.
5.
You tell
a fairy tale before sleeping.
6. Anita
goes to Kusamba Market at 5 a.m.
7. They
don’t go to the beach on Monday.
8. They do
not enjoy a big wave.
9. We don’t
like to swim at the beach.
10. I do not
read a novel this month.
B. Present
Continous Tense : S + am/is/are + verb-ing + O
1.
I am
reading a book at the moment.
2.
She is
washing her hair now.
3.
They are
playing basket ball right now.
4.
He is
writing a novel.
5.
We are
baking some bread.
- She is not wearing a seat belt.
- They are not listening to you.
- He is not yelling at me.
- We are not either whispering or speaking.
- I am not smoking.
C. Present Perfect Tense : S
+ have/has+ V3 + O
1.
Lisa
has sent
me a message but I forgot to reply her.
2.
My
parents have
asked me to visit them several times.
3.
Kevin
has resigned
from this company.
4.
I
have watched
“Titanic” movie for more than 10 times.
5.
Jennie has not eaten her breakfast yet.
6.
Mia has forgotten about her promises to me.
7.
Rini has returned that book to the
librarian.
8.
Little Ben has lied to his mother for many
times.
9.
I have prepared dinner for you. Do not forget to
come!
10. Tony
has
graduated from university.
D. Present Perfect Continous Tense :
S
+ am/is/are + verb-ing + O
1.
I have been asking for help since 2 hours ago but there is
nobody here.
2.
Selly has been staying in her boyfriend’s
apartment since her father kicked her out.
3.
Kia has been selling walnut pie since his last business went
bankrupt.
4.
We have been pushing our car since 1 hour ago because we
cannot find any gas station.
5.
The beggar has been asking money from me since
then.
6.
BTS fans have been screaming starting from
the beginning of the concert.
7.
Little Jack has been swimming for 2 hours.
8.
Daperja has been waiting in this line for 2
hours in order to buy BTS concert tickets.
9.
Have you been calling me since then?
10. Has little
Jennie been
asking her mother to buy Barbie doll?
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar